STORE

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

NO MONTY PYTHON PARODIES. JUST GRAPPLING STARS. RAFAEL LOVATO JR. ON WINNING WORLD PRO GOLD.

When you do what we do, you see tons of potential material every day.  The problem is 95% of it is either solely tied to MMA, outdated or for some reason unfit for DSTRYR/SG (we just do BJJ and submission grappling).  That leaves about 5%, and from that we glean what what like to call the good sh%t.  

So, while every other MMA[insert tough-guy word].com is jamming you with the latest Jorge Rivera/Michael Bisping parody video, we have to dig deeper and be more radical, more Budo (that doesn't really mean anything), more jiu jitsu.

Case in point, the video below.  Our good friend, Kam Masilana of GrapplerINFO.org spoke to Rafael Lovato Jr. this past weekend just after his the big Open Class (Brown/Black) win at the Jiu Jitsu World Pro Trials held in Warsaw, Poland.  Enjoy it.  It's not Jorge Rivera playing ping pong against Michael Bisbing - it's better than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment