Here are a just a few (in no particular order):
- we don't think too much of the clock choke (especially yours).
- we find fauxhawks (including yours) to be excessively played out in BJJ (and MMA).
- we really like Erik Paulson.
- we deify Rickson Gracie (for obvious reasons).
- we dig on some Sambo.
We've touched on this before, but it's worth restating - this Sambo stuff is the bees knees* . Who knows. If Anatoly Kharlampiev, the founder of modern sport Sambo, and his gang sons had defected to the U.S. in the '80's, we might all be practicing Kharlampiev Sport Sambo instead of Gracie Jiu Jistu. Don't think on that too hard, grappler. Just sit back an enjoy some old school Sambo footage from behind the Iron Curtain.
* That's like like saying "it's the sh#t," only way cooler. We're single-handedly bringing it back. Do not try and stop us.